Octonion Syrop Adult Cough & Cold Syrup, 200ml
Available from 1 to 3 days
20 in stock (can be backordered)
Medical Pharmaquality Octonion Syrup
Relieves cough and cold symptoms
Octonion herbal syrup with 7 herbs and vitamin C
ο Octonion is a herbal syrup with 7 herbs and vitamin C, suitable for coughs, all symptoms of a cold (runny nose, congestion, hoarseness), and strengthening the body’s defenses.
The Herbal Syrup Octonion, contains 8 natural ingredients as its name tells us and has no side effects. It is a unique, innovative product in terms of its composition with Aroma of Greece, from the recipe to its production.
7 herbal ingredients
Vitamin C, 1000mg daily
Pleasant mint flavor
Suitable for diabetics
8 Important Reasons to Take Octonion Syrup with 7 Herbs and Vitamin C if you have a cough or cold
1. Octonion syrup it is effective and will help you to deal with cough.
2. Octonion Syrupingredients that will relieve you from productive and dry cough.
3. Octonion syrup it will also help you deal with the other symptoms of a cold, such as a runny nose, congestion, hoarseness.
4. Octonion syrup it will help you strengthen your immune system and deal with your cold more quickly and effectively.
5. Octonion syrup contains ingredients with anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that will help protect and heal your irritated throat and oral cavity.
6. Octonion syrupι it is herbal syrup without side effects.
7. Octonion syrup it has a pleasant minty taste.
8. Octonion syrup contains herbal ingredients whose properties are bibliographically documented and patented by the E.M.E.A. (European Medicines Agency) and the E.S.C.O.P. (European Scientific Organization for Phytotherapy).
The 8 natural ingredients of Octonion syrup
Althaea officinalis or tree mallow, reduces the irritation of the mucous membranes while at the same time it has anti-inflammatory and expectorant properties. Althaia has been used since ancient times against intense and dry cough.
The essential oil of the eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) is a traditional natural solution to facilitate breathing. The European Scientific Committee on Phytotherapy (ESCOP) recommends it as an adjunctive treatment for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, including bronchitis and bronchial asthma. In addition, eucalyptus oil has been found to have antimicrobial activity against many respiratory pathogens. The Committee for Herbal Medicinal Products of the European Union (EMEA/HMPC) has approved the use of eucalyptus as a traditional remedy for cough and cold relief.
The Committee for Herbal Medicinal Products of the European Union (EMEA/HMPC) has approved the use of thyme (Thymus vulgaris) as a traditional expectorant to relieve coughs and colds. The European Scientific Committee on Phytotherapy (ESCOP) also recommends it to treat catarrh of the upper respiratory system.
Sage (Salvia officinalis) is one of the best natural antimicrobial-antiseptics, particularly useful in infections of the nasal and pharyngeal cavity. Sage has been found to be just as effective as well-known antiseptic drugs used topically to combat cold symptoms. Recent research has shown that sage can significantly enhance the effectiveness of antibiotics.
Verbascum thapsus is an herb known since ancient times for coughs and other respiratory problems. Phloem has mucolytic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral effects. In Germany, it is approved as an effective remedy for coryza and as an expectorant.
The findings of science confirm folk healing, which has endowed the red currant with valuable properties, with immediate relief from the symptoms of colds and viruses being prominent.
Substances found in gooseberries strengthen the lungs’ natural defense mechanisms and minimize inflammation.
7. Acacia honey
Acacia honey is rich in trace elements, proteins, amino acids and flavonoids. It has substances with documented anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Antitussives complement the action of honey
its properties, which have been known since ancient times. Recent numerous studies highlight honey as one of nature’s strongest antitussives.
8. Vitamin C
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and strengthens the immune system. The majority of scientific evidence shows that taking high doses of vitamin C can shorten the course of a cold.