Power Health Classics Platinum Range D-Vit 3 2000iu 60 tablets
Available in store / Delivery 1 to 3 days
20 in stock (can be backordered)
We are a Mediterranean country bathed in the sun most months of the year. And yet clinical research shows that we are deficient in vitamin D or otherwise the vitamin of the sun. In order for our body to see light, we need vitamin D3!
History has shown that vitamin D is a very important fat-soluble substance, which was discovered in the search for the cause of rickets and osteomalacia in children. It is the only one of the vitamins produced in our body, and even more specifically, it is produced in our skin under the influence of sunlight and ultraviolet radiation in its most active form, cholecalciferol or D3. Countless scientific studies in recent years have revealed to us about D3 many important health properties.
Platinum formula… 2.000iu halicalciferol.
Formula D-Vit3, 2,000iu contains the valuable vitamin D3, which contributes to:
- In the normal absorption / utilization of calcium and phosphorus *.
- Maintaining normal blood calcium levels *.
- In maintaining the normal condition of bones and teeth *.
- In maintaining normal muscle function *.
- In the normal functioning of the immune system *.
- In the normal functioning of the immune system and in the normal development of bones in children *.
- In reducing the risk of falls that is positively associated with orthostatic instability and muscle weakness. Falling is a risk factor for fractures among men and women aged 60 and over *.
* The above are official health claims from the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
D-Vit3 Dietary Supplement, 2,000iu is suitable for:
- People with low levels or deficiency of vitamin D3
- People who are not often exposed to the sun
- Older adults
- Elderly people
- Menopausal women
- People with D metabolic disorders
Vitamin D3 of the Classics Platinum Range series in the bioavailable form of D as cholecalciferol D3. Its tablet form helps digestion without problems.