Power Health Multi + Multi with Stevia 24 effervescent tablets + Vitamin C 500mg Orange 20 effervescent tablets
Available from 1 to 3 days
48 in stock (can be backordered)
Do you have a lot of… running? You also have your very… vitamin, now only with sweetener from the stevia plant!
Do you work endless hours, run around a lot, eat in haste and whatever you can find? You don’t need to be a scientist to understand that you need reinforcements. That’s why Power Health created the multivitamin Multi+Multi. It contains all the vitamins, essential minerals and trace elements you need every day for energy and strength, to cover the gaps in your diet and take care of your body. With a pleasant peach flavor.
The vitamins, minerals and trace elements contained in Multi + Multi contribute to the following:
- Vitamins B6, B12 and magnesium: in the normal functioning of the nervous system. *
- Zinc: in normal cognitive function and in the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood.*
- Vitamins B1 and B2: in the normal functioning of metabolic processes aimed at energy production. *
- Niacin and biotin: in normal psychological function.*
- Pantothenic acid and folic acid: to reduce tiredness and fatigue.*
- Vitamin B1: in the normal functioning of the heart. *
- Vitamin E: in the protection of cells from oxidative stress.*
- Iron: in the normal transport of oxygen in the body.*
- Vitamin C: in the normal formation of collagen for the normal function of bones, cartilage, teeth, gums, skin and blood vessels.*
- Calcium and vitamin D3: in maintaining the normal state of bones.*
- Vitamin D3, magnesium and calcium: in normal muscle function.*
- Vitamin C, zinc and vitamin D3: in the normal functioning of the immune system. *
- Vitamin A: in the maintenance of normal vision.*
*The above are official health claims from the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
A few words about stevia
Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) is a small shrub and botanically belongs to the Asteraceae family. Steviol glycosides are obtained from the leaves of the plant, which are 200 to 300 times sweeter than sugar. Their sweet taste makes them a vegetable substitute for sugar. Despite its sweetness, stevia does not provide calories, as the human body cannot absorb it. Today the competent health authorities (EFSA, FDA) recognize stevia as safe for human use. The biggest advantage of this sweetener is its natural origin.
EFSA Panel on Food Additives and Nutrient Sources added to Food (ANS). Scientific Opinion on the safety of steviol glycosides for the proposed uses as a food additive. EFSA Journal 2010;8(4):1537