Protect Oral Standard Electric Toothbrush Spare Parts (compatible with oral-b) 4pcs
Available from 1 to 3 days
6 in stock (can be backordered)
Protect Oral replacement heads are compatible with most electric toothbrushes on the market.
- They have colored fibers that indicate that you need to replace the head.
- The rounded edges protect the teeth (enamel) and gently massage the gums.
- Medium hardness.
- Replacement of the toothbrush / head every 3 months is recommended by dentists.
- The practical packaging keeps the heads clean until it is time to use them.
Available in Standard (4 white heads) and Family (2 white and 2 colored heads) packages
For your complete oral care
- Choose the right toothbrush for your personal needs. If possible, opt for an electric toothbrush
- Before using toothpaste once a week you can use some whitening powder or some other teeth whitening system
- Choose toothpaste and mouthwash according to your personal needs.
- Brush your teeth 2 or even 3 times a day, ideally in the morning by waking up, before bed and after every meal.
- Use dental floss or interdental cleaning brushes for at least 1 daily brushing
- During the day, after a quick meal, if you can not brush, choose some lozenges or candy to keep your breath fresh or a mouth spray.
- Taking probiotics designed to work in the mouth can significantly enhance the therapeutic effect if you have a severe problem.
- Daily intake of vitamin C enhances the regenerative capacity of the gums.
No oral care product, however, can replace the need for daily brushing and dental cleaning every 3 months, (or whenever your dentist prescribes), but also the adoption of a healthy lifestyle. If a symptom persists (such as a sore or bleeding gum, or severe pain) it is important to see your dentist as it may be a sign of a serious health problem that needs to be treated immediately.