Uni-Pharma B Complex Fix 30 Dispersible Tablets
Available from 1 to 3 days
19 in stock (can be backordered)
B Complex fix is a nutritional supplement that meets the body’s needs for a variety of B vitamins. The ingredients it contains help to contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system and metabolic processes that aim to produce energy. Also, its content of Vitamin B1, B2, B6 & B12 benefits the normal psychological function and the reduction of fatigue and fatigue.
Vitamin B1 (thiamine) contributes to the normal functioning of the heart.
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) helps maintain the normal state of the mucous membranes and red blood cells, the metabolism of iron, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of vision and the condition of the skin.
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and the regulation of hormonal activity. It also benefits the normal metabolism of proteins, glycogen and homocysteine as well as the normal synthesis of cysteine and finally contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells.
Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) contributes to the process of cell division, the normal formation of red blood cells and the normal metabolism of homocysteine.
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
• Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet
• This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure any human disease. Check with your doctor if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, taking medication or have any health problems.
• Keep out of the reach of small children
• No. AEO Notification: 78900 / 11-10-2013 (The product is not subject to licensing process)