Uni-Pharma B12 Fix Vitamin B12, 1000μg 30Oral Dispersible Tablets
Available from 1 to 3 days
20 in stock (can be backordered)
Vitamin B12, also known as cobalamin, is a member of the water-soluble B vitamins and plays an important role in important processes in the human body, contributing to the normal functioning of the nervous and immune systems, the process of cell division, normal function and psychology. normal formation of red blood cells.
B12 fix is a dietary supplement that complements the body’s daily needs for Vitamin B12 as each tablet contains 1000μg of vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin).
B12 fix tablets are dispersed in the oral cavity so that vitamin B12 passes easily and directly into the bloodstream, achieving its maximum absorption by the body.
Dispersible tablets 1000μg.
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
• Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet
• This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure any human disease. Check with your doctor if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, taking medication or have any health problems.
• Keep out of the reach of small children
• No. AEO Notification: 16358 / 02-03-2012 (The product is not subject to licensing process)