Available from 1 to 3 days
4 in stock (can be backordered)
CCardioSalt is a mineral salt with 50% less Sodium and is a special diet food.
High sodium concentrations cause fluid retention and burden people with:
Diseases of the liver and / or kidneys
Common table salt replacement by CardioSalt helps reduce sodium intake and maintain normal blood pressure, without compromising on taste.
In CardioSalt the sodium salt has been partially substituted with potassium, magnesium and calcium salts.
CardioSalt is low in sugar and contains no preservatives.
Usage: CardioSalt is used like common salt. 1 serving =. Tablespoon or 1.5 g.
Packaging: 250 gr
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
• Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet
• This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure any human disease. Check with your doctor if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, taking medication or have any health problems.
• Keep out of the reach of small children
• No. AEO Notification: 41859 / 21-10-2014 (The product is not subject to licensing process)