Uni-Pharma D3 Fix Extra Vitamin D3, 2000iu 60tabs
Available from 4 to 10 days
Vitamin D3 is produced by the photolytic action of ultraviolet radiation on the skin. Although any organism can produce vitamin D3, the modern lifestyle and insufficient exposure to sunlight, results in vitamin D3 deficiency, which must be obtained through food, as its role in maintaining it organism in good condition is important.
Vitamin D3 plays an essential role in maintaining the homeostasis of calcium and phosphorus and, consequently, in maintaining healthy bones and teeth. In addition, vitamin D3 is involved in tissue metabolism and its presence in sufficient quantities is essential for the differentiation of cells and the maintenance of membrane function, as well as for the function of various organs such as skin, muscles, pancreas, nerves, the parathyroid gland and the immune system.
Tablets: 2000IU / tab
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
• Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet
• This product is not intended to prevent, treat or cure any human disease. Check with your doctor if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, taking medication or have any health problems.
• Keep out of the reach of small children
• No. AEO Notification: 22726 / 27-03-2012 (The product is not subject to licensing process)